1) An advanced stress in pituitary and pineal accompanied with 3 extending force to the right side of thyroid quadrant and left side of lung quadrant.
2) Congestion line connecting to the thyroid reflex zone indicates potential stress in thyroid, endocrine deficiency.
3) Black spot on the esophagus and stomach zone indicate stagnation and disturbances in digestion system.
4) Stress line extending from the pituitary/pineal towards to the lung and lymphatic reflexive areas.
5) Secondary stress involvement extend from the brain zone (pituitary/pineal) towards to the edge of the iris, suggest insufficiency in digestion and absorption, stomach stress.
6) Possible stress in nerve fray, suggest headache and migraines relates to emotional stress.
7) Possible stress relate to ear , hearing.
1) Congestion line with Y fork formation - potential parathyroid/ thyroid dysfunction.
1) Lung stress line with tight Y-fork formation at the left lung reflex areas suggest asthmatic and bronchitis problems.
2) Lymphatic congestion lines.
3) Y stress lines extending from the liver zone, suggest liver stress.
1) Simple and straight stress line occur in the small intestine, stress in the affected area, disturbances in digestion, absorption and assimilation.
2) Medium stress line located the colon area and the Y-fork (3) extend to the small intestine, gastrointestinal disturbances, we will double check the iris collarette... inner pupillary zone.
4) Stress lines crossing to indicate the gall bladder and liver zone, suggest liver involvement.
1) Advanced stress in nerve fray zone tendency to headache and migraine stress problem that extending to lung zone.
2) Parallel stress line also from the nerve fray zone extend to the edge of the iris, possible stomach stress.
3) Pituitary and pineal stress line.
4) Possible stress line form the expression/thalamus zone, indicate suppression of expression
1) Stress in right/left bundle branch, relates to heart condition.
2) Stress line originate form the spleen, suggest spleen to heart stress. Spleen deficiency.
1) Adrenal stress and fatigue the stress line branch out to kidney reflex area, suggest kidney insufficiency.
3) Stomach disturbances with encapsulation stress which connecting wit the splenic flecture, colon area, possible parasites and fungus involvement (4). gastrointestinal disturbances.
5) 6) Stress line towards to spleen and heart zone areas, potential spleen dysfunction, immunological imbalance.
Multidimensional Iridology Analysis :
1) Heamotogenic constitution B1 type, Neurogenic structure.
2) Superior Nasal & Ventral Linear of the collarette.
3) Frontal Corneal Arcus,
4) Moderate level of contricted collarette.
5) Defect markings located at the transverse colon and ileum areas.
Embryological & Classical Analysis :
1) Open lacuna with loosening iris stroma attached on the collarette border - 40' predisposition to stomach disturbances, insufficiency of digestion, absorption and assimilation.
2) Crypts located inside the pupillary zone - 65' suggest inheritance of pancreatic dysfunction, blood sugar imbalance.
3) Local distended collarette with loosening iris stroma and crypts formation - 215' suggest stress in duodenum.
4) Crypt inside the collarette - 325' indicating potential of heart problem.
5) Crypts at 335'~340' relate to pituitary stress.
a) Linear collarette at 50' ~ 85' & 105' ~ 130' indicates hyperinsulinaemia & hypoglycaemic tendencies (J. Andrews).
b) Ventral linear collarett - 145' ~ 195' indicates hypoglycaemic tendency.
Local absent of the IPB at 315' - Space Risk 6, possible muscle spams and tension in neck and shoulder.
1) Local extended collarette at 155' relates to sigmoid colon.
2) Brown pigment at 195' relates to kidney stress and liver involvement.
3) Brown pigment in ciliary zone- 225' indicating liver and bladder stress.
4) Inferior nasal flatness (J.Andrews) :
- potential stress in sacral, lumbar and coccyx
- Renal pelvis disturbances.